photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Dear Sky


What did I do,
what did I not do,
I look up to the sky,
and ask this question again and again.
Perhaps it was nothing at all,
nothing I did or did not do.
Perhaps it was just written after all,
and I just have to stand tall.
Diana, remember that life is like the sky.
Sometimes its blue, sometimes its orange,
sometimes its just completely black.
But the sky, the sky is always beautiful.
Life is too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kak D, your words are beautiful. Exactly what i need right now :)

Mang Lembu said...

sukeren dansipmirkisip deh nih yang anget-anget dari coklatnya....#ehh

Blogging tips